Since 2008 our economy has been rocky to say the least. Jobs have been at risk and unemployment has risen. No one expected that the world as we knew it would take such a dramatic turn. However it did. Some people were lucky enough not to be affected too much by the changes and for others, their whole world came crashing down and sadly, some ended up losing their homes.
So, what would happen if you lost your job tomorrow? Have you thought about what would happen? Are you prepared?
I want you to have a backup plan and not find yourself in a powerless situation. Be ready for whatever life throws at you.
Instead of being a passenger or victim when it comes to your earnings: take control and take action … I know it isn’t as simple as it sounds …. but a few small steps a day will be the BIGGEST difference.
30 minutes a day x 365 days a year = 10,950 hours … that’s 182.5 hours
Imagine how much different your life would look by simply spending 30 minutes a day on building your dream life. That’s only 2% of your whole day. Sounds less scary now doesn’t it.
I have compiled a list of 10 questions to ask yourself that I believe may help trigger some new and inspiring thoughts.
- What will happen if you lost your job tomorrow?
- Do you have enough money put aside?
- Do you have a backup plan?
- What could you do to increase your earning potential?
- Could you learn a new skill to add more value?
- How many assets + liabilities do you have?
- What positive steps could you make today that’ll help create the life you want?
- If there was one thing in the whole world that were money wasn’t an issue you would do?
- How could you monetize that?
- Do you believe you can monetize it?
The answers that you write for each of the questions will be very helpful no matter what the answer. It will show you what you need to do next.
Comment below and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for regular updates
Thank you for reading
Follow me on Twitter